COVID-19 Protocol for home preparation – Please Share
Your health and safety is important to us.
As the current situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is a concern for everyone, Realmedia’s main priority is the health and safety of our team, customers, associates, homeowners, and home members. We are committed to following the CDC and local Public Health guidelines to help provide a safe working environment to the best of our ability.
In addition to our regular process, we have implemented the following procedures and protocol and require your assistance:
- Please ensure that the home is photo ready condition as per our guidelines, ( www.realmedia.ca/homeprep ) including having all of the lights turned on, toilet seats down, doors open. The photographer WILL NOT unnecessarily touch any items in the home and WILL take photos and video of the home in the present condition upon their arrival.
- We require homes to be evacuated 20 minutes prior the start of the photography session. All owners, pets, and realtors must leave the home at least 20 minutes prior to the photographer entering the home. We also recommend you wait 20 minutes after the photographer has left before entering the home to ensure anything in the air has settled to the ground before entering the home.
- We require to be notified if anyone living in the home is sick, becomes sick, or has any symptoms of an illness prior to your photography session.
- Please notify us if anyone in the home has any conditions that may weaken their immune system.
- If the photographer arrives at a home that does not meet the conditions above, we will have to cancel your appointment.
Be a great Canadian, protect yourself and others. If you are feeling unwell, we would prefer you to stay home in order to ensure a safe environment for all.
Thank you for your understanding and support as we all do our part to help keep us all healthy and safe.