What do I need for Virtual Reality?
You need three things to view 3D tours in Virtual Reality:
- Virtual reality headset (You can purchase one from our office)
- Matterport VR app and Google Cardboard app (visit links below to install)
- Matterport VR App – Download from the Google Play Store
- Matterport VR App (iOS-iPhone)- Download from the App Store
- Cardboard (Android) built-in to newer versions – Download from the Google Play Store
- Cardboard (iOS-iPhone) – Download from the App Store
Requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher
- To find your current Android version open Settings and then System > About device > Android version
Recommended: 6s Plus, 6 Plus, or 7 Plus
- Minimum: 5s or newer
- To find your iPhone hardware model, look for the model number on the back of the phone and match it to a model.
- iPads and other iOS devices not supported
- Requires iOS 9.1 or higher
- To find your current iOS version open Settings and then General > About > Version
How to view a tour in VR
Visit the 3D tour from your smartphone browser. Select the VR icon at the bottom right hand corner of your 3D model.
Select Google Cardboard to launch the VR application
Insert the phone into the headset when the application is launched.
Navigate the app menu to launch your tour in Virtual Reality
Explore your property. Pan left/right/up/down to look around. Place cursor over blue circles on screen to move to those areas of the property, hold the cursor there until the circle turns green. Return to the home screen by looking at the ground in the VR space.